Industrial Cadets provides a unique insight into industry and careers with quality STE(A)M experiences. The experiences help you to reach the Gatsby Benchmarks and prepares young people for their future
Industrial Cadets aims to enrich the curriculum to unlock student potential and promote achievement. These accredited experiences include a structured programme of site visits, presentations and talks, hands-on team tasks, workshops and project work. We are proud to have His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales as the Patron of Industrial Cadets.
Industrial Cadets experiences give young people the opportunity to:
- take part in an inspiring STEM experience, raising their aspirations
- build on their skills and knowledge
- gain a unique insight into industry, careers and routes to employment
- receive recognition and an Industrial Cadets award at the end of their experience
- become part of the network of Industrial Cadets across the UK
- demonstrate their experience and progression by showcasing their Industrial Cadets awards to potential educators and employers
- build up their Industrial Cadets portfolio to open up and explore further opportunities.
This collection brings together some Industrial Cadets accredited experiences to get you started!